September was a really good month for me! The month started chilling at Palm Springs on the most relaxing vacation of my life and ended extremely busy as my schedule picked up again. I am very happy to report I have read a lot this month, it has felt great 🙂
This month I have some new obsessions:
Arrow & Funko Pops: I got hopelessly obsessed with the TV show Arrow this month so my sister bought me this Green Arrow Funko and….I may have a Funko Pop obsession now too…..
Aesthetics: I created a completely new Pinterest ( @sharedpieceofcake) for aesthetic pictures and character mood boards. I’ve been adding to them all month!
This month I read:
- Prauge Counterpoint by Bodie Thoene
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Roses for Mama by Janette Oke
- A Woman Named Damaris by Janette Oke
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Small Town Reality by Carolyne Aarsen
This month I got:
- Eleanor & Park
- Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow
I’m so happy about getting these because I have been wanting them for so long!
This month on the blog I posted:
How was your September?
What have you read this month?